Household insurance is available to cover your home and/or contents against fire, storm, theft, fusion and even accidental loss or damage. Flood cover can also be available should you feel you need protection from flood. There are varying levels of cover available, such as Defined Events, Accidental Damage and new for old replacement, so talk to us to find the policy that best suits you.